About Counselling Services Nottingham and, Andrew Harvey.
- I am a full registered member of the BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) and work within their ethical framework, details here http://www.bacp.co.uk/ethical_framework/.This ensures that clients are treated with respect and professionalism. In-line with this structure I keep my skills current, work in an appropriate way and provide my services in an ethical and safe, professional manner.
- I am a registered Independent Practitioner on the UK’s register of counsellors and psychotherapists, accredited by the Professional Standards Authority, set up by the Department of Health.
- I integrate some different therapeutic ways of working to best respond to the client’s needs, working with you to find your way forward in the most appropriate way. I can offer some options; often welcomed by patients who might find the thought of “therapy” daunting.
- My qualifications and training includes: Diploma in therapeutic counselling (CPCAB), Cert Men Hlth Stud (Open), Foundation Degree in Counselling and numerous other training courses and continued professional development.
- My experience includes working privately, in the voluntary sector, mental health settings and for Priory Group as a therapist and counsellor.
- For more information, please click the links above; this will tell you about costs, locations and other information.
What is Counselling and how can it help?
“Counselling and psychotherapy are umbrella terms that cover a range of talking therapies. They are delivered by trained practitioners who work with people over a short or long term to help them bring about effective change or enhance their wellbeing”.British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy http://www.bacp.co.uk/
For an informal no obligation chat, please call Andrew on 07802 767462 (please leave a message if I am unable to answer, and I will call you as soon as I’m free)